Wednesday 28 May 2014

Let's get PHYSICAL!

It's almost winter guys! (here in Australia anyway)
andddd you know what that means...
time to get off our butts and let's achieve that bikini body!!! :D


I know how hard it is to exercise especially during a cold, snuggly weather. I can definitely say so for myself as I am just as lazy as probably most of you people and I enjoy burying myself under my thick as blanket (gonna put that in my resume lmao). However, after gaining lotsa weight last year (screw you, HSC), I've decided that this year I will definitely shred that gained weight off PLUS tone my body. 

I felt like this was an appropriate photo for motivation, yes

Now let's talk about my exercise regime:
  • I workout probably 3-4 times a week to say the least, and when I'm bothered I exercise 5 times a week.
  • I don't go to the gym. I do most of my workouts at home.
  • I usually exercise at late at night because that's when I usually get motivated ahhhh
  • I don't have set workouts for the week like "monday: arms, tues: core..." stuff like that. (I think I should)
  • I run the treadmill (usually for 30 mins.) 2-3 times a week, every morning before I eat breakfast
  • I get my workouts from YouTube!!!! yeah

Okay so here's the usual workout plan/ sets I follow:
  • Cassie Ho's (blogilates) 'POP Pilates for Beginners Calendar'

  • I usually get most of my workouts from XHIT Daily on YouTube ahhh I love that channel, they've got such fun workouts!! Here are some of their vids which I follow (I love their VS workout series tbh): 



  • Joanna Soh has a lot of good workouts too!! 
  • 'Pump It Up' workout 
  • I used to do Jillian Michael's '30 Day Shred' as well but got sick of it because I keep getting stuck at Level 1 and I hate not having a variety... but hey it does work!!
  • I also follow some of other people's sets (which you can find at fitness twitter accounts such as @BeFitMotivation) 
So yeah I just mix these around!! 

As for my food intake:
  • I've cut down my food portions: (e.g. when it comes to rice (asian thing) I eat 1/2 to 1 cup)
  • lots of fruits especially bananas (mmm)
  • I eat more veggies than ever before and I love it!! Sometimes I substitute rice with veggies
  • I don't drink soft drinks and juice 
  • LOTS of water (one time i used an app to remind to drink 8 glasses of water a day lol)
  • green tea :----) on a huge glass/ tumbler mostly everyday sometimes
  • I've been drinking coffee kinda ever since last month (usually once a week)
  • I try to avoid junk food as much, but sometimes I cannot resist those fries 
  • I still eat fast food and I am currently trying my best to learn how to resist that AHHH

More extras:
  • I stalk #fitspo and all them transformation posts to give me some of that motivationnnn

So far I've been seeing some results especially with my lower body area.. (ps. girls! squats do work!!!!!)

Hopefully if I stay with my regime + cut off my fast food intake I will be able to reach my goal by the end of the year! After all, nothing is impossible am I right? :)

If you guys have any recommendations + suggestions or anything about losing weight/ getting toned feel free to comment down below! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment